Moutain

Moutain

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Patient Love.

Patient Love. It has been a constant battle to find myself satisfied in my single status. I would lie to you if I told you I usually don't go a day without thinking about being with someone. I also would lie to you if I didn't tell you how often I think about why others who have impressed a season of my life didn't work out. ..And I know the answers, but I don't like to believe them in the moments I find myself board. I fear that my biggest regret in life would to be to settle for someone who isn't mine. I refuse. - I would often cry to God and tell him I would rather live the rest of my life all alone than to spend the rest of my life with someone who doesn't belong to me..... just because I got BORED with the season of being single God has me resting in! I am speaking to myself here. I want to be satisfied in this Season- I want this season to bloom beautiful flowers, and luscious fruit with marvelous colors. This season is in his plan, and I REFUSE to settle for anything less than his plan. For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day. Habakkuk 2:3I serve a beautiful God. Who Loves me. Who cares about My concerns. Who knows my thoughts. Who has the answers.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent scripture. Great one to meditate on when we keep asking, "How much longer?"

    ReplyDelete