Moutain

Moutain

Monday, November 15, 2010

Let him facilitate your season.

Let him facilitate your season.
I have learned that God loves to speak to me through words,which is the same way I best communicate with him, through the words that I write to him. Others communicate through worship,talking, dancing, ect. He'll drop a word in my brain and then i'll look it up to find it very helpful concerning my day or circumstance. You have a personal communication with God whether you recognize it or not; I just find it so interesting that He cares that much to have a different way of communication which best suits us individually.
Facilitate
is the word which was dropped in my mind the other day that I would love to share with you.
-To make an action or process easy or easier.
-help forward.et
c.
-To assist the progress of (a person).

Let him [Facilitate, alleviate, ease, help] the season which you are breathing in that he has brought you to.

Spring


Fall
Summer
Winter

1 comment: