Moutain

Moutain

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ABIDE



To act in one accordance. Abide
- Lately my heart has been in what feels like cement. I've never had to hard of a time feeling connected with God (that's not entirely true) but more than ever I've been feeling like I have to try with him more than before, like it's all up to me to find him, as if I'm learning all over again who he is and what he's all about on my own... which inspired me to write these words in my Journal: -I know you're near, but you feel so far away from me. What if your presence was so tangible I could feel your touch. Can I ever Get to that place with you. I just feel overwhelmed at how big you are, like my reach is to short. What are you thinking about me? What would you like from me? How can I be close with you, I feel like I'm doing it all wrong. I'm going to follow your words and take your advice which is to just spend time with you. Slowly I will become close to you and understand you and know you. Show yourself to me.

As easy as it is to feel far away from him, I think I am begining to find it is just as easy to ABIDE in him.
t
abide by,
to act in accord with.
to submit to; agree to: to abide by the court's decision.
to remain steadfast or faithful to continue.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abide

Photo by : Rosie Hardy. Very inspiring Photography, check it out. http://www.rosiehardy.com/1145-personal-portfolio-self-portraits





No comments:

Post a Comment