Moutain

Moutain

Thursday, July 17, 2014

is he speaking...



  In my life my dad has always been an overflowing source of wisdom. Never have I grown to old to not be his little girl and continue to learn the ways of life through him. Every conversation whether planned or not, he speaks guidance to me just like God’s word. I could choose not to listen to my dad, or not communicate with him, but I do because I love him and I know his words and guidance give life to my life. He has never once intentionally tried to harm me. I’m his daughter and he wants my life to prosper and give life.
Every once and awhile my dad will take the time to send me a video through a text message showing the beauty in life he has come across that day. He has no idea the way he sees life and the way he loves me is a constant reflection of how I think God tries to love me if I would fully let him.
From the Strippes he’s caught that day fishing, to a video of the sun and the clouds. He wants me to see the beauty he sees, and wants to share that with me. The simplest things, but those simple things were created by our God and he created those things to love us. God wants to give to us, he wants to show off his creation and beauty to us, he wants us to feel loved and adored and I feel so blessed Gods given me such a substantial example of his love on this earth through my own Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment