Moutain

Moutain

Saturday, June 11, 2011




It's in the seeking when you find who you are. A career can't define you, but only limit you're possibilities of all that's been planted inside of you. I've been sailing on this ship through a reckless storm, starving my self of rest, seeking for the answers of the future that awaits me... As if a career is the answer to all my questions. I am numb and feel stuck, trying to grip on to anything
just to feel a peace about my life. A thousand possibilities rush through my mind...and I am getting tired of trying, tired of controlling, and tired of having to know "what I'm going to do after school" I'm tired. So this is me giving up, giving it up to my friend who knows me all to well. He can have it all, every idea i've created my life to be. BUT, in return he will give me his peace and PERFECT will... and that's fine with me. now I can rest peacefully...

1 comment:

  1. Leah - so many of us are right there with you, including me. "Seek the kingdom of God above all else and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need." Matthew 6:33 NLV
    'above all else' - Our first priority is clear and worry has no place there. Phew. -Laura

    ReplyDelete