Moutain

Moutain

Sunday, February 27, 2011

pinned up.

I feel I'm most inspired to write in times I'm striving to understand an issue I don't feel like facing...
in saying that, We must not find our self-worth in what we do for others, or in gaining the approval in which others see us.
You will quickly find yourself depleted and withered.
We should find our confidence in the fact that we know God sees us, and at the end of the day he is where we should find the place in which we hold ourselves.
I want so badly for people to see my heart, but Ive been looking to the wrong source for my Justice.
[Answer me when I call to you,
O God who declares me innocent.
Free me from my troubles.
Have mercy on me and hear my prayer] psalm 4:1
...[I am the expression of the life of Christ because he is my life] Col 3:4
If I am his very own expression, how do I have time to question who I am, or crave the approval of another.
In facing finding myself, I refuse to loose myself in others along the way.
True Identity= Individuality. Individuality is not being afraid to question everything you believe in, and then take ownership in that. Think for yourself, don't let others write your formula to life.

Love,
Leah

2 comments: