Moutain

Moutain

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Motive.

My Motive-

Life has been tossing me aside with it's heavy winds and rain so cold it makes my bones feel like ice. My alarm attempts to wake me up at 7a.m. but I'll snooze till 8, and when I do finally wake I peel my To-Do list off my forehead to see what the day consists of. Brush my teeth,fix my fro...then I'm out the door. Meeting, meeting, another meeting, paper, babysit, coffee break, class, read this, read that, learn how to do this, learn how to do that, it never ends.
I quite often ask myself why?
It's not that I enjoy stretching myself till I'm as thin as a fat free Milano cookie. I desire to do the things of my heart and to get there I believe I must develop my character first. I don't think I knew what time management was before college. I don't believe my integrity had truly been tested until last year when I cheated on my first test and I had to confess my mistake before my teacher.
I don't think I would be the person I'm becoming without my motive.
My Motive- To live the life he has set out for me, and to take on the responsibility of the calling on my life. It doesn't happen over night...


No comments:

Post a Comment