Moutain

Moutain

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Heart Trusts.

I trust him the way I chose to trust my Dad when he spoke to me as a little girl. If he told me I could be a fairy, I became a fairy, If he told me we were going to the carnival, we were going to go to the carnival, and if he told me "Leah, we are going to fly to the moon" then we were going to fly to the moon. Nothing was impossible.

"... I trust him. I trust that he will inspire the one who matches my heart to find me. That something within him, no matter where he is, no matter how far apart or close we are, no matter our family history or where we grew into who we are now, no matter how different we may be or look from one another, that he will pursue me. He will find me because he trusts God just as much as I do. He trusts and hopes for that moment when his heart hears my name and the moment will come when he and I will finally be, us three. He trusts that his heart will one day find me because he is looking through the one who knows himself more than he does. The one who knows the best for him. He will find me through his creator, and I will wait in hope knowing and trusting that my dad wants what’s best for me.

It’s such a mystery"



photo by Tim Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment